Yesterday Chris decided he would go play basketball with his friends early in the morning. What a crazy person. I just slept in. When I finally woke up I started making the food I was supposed to bring for dinner. We started Thanksgiving at Chris' mom's house. They had a lot of food. A lot! Of course everything was too good to not save any room for our second dinner at my moms. By the time we got to my mom's house we had barely freed up some room to stuff more food in our faces and we quickly regretted it since we reached danger mode pretty fast. After dinner we watched Hancock. We had some dessert and then headed home pretty exhausted. I fell asleep at 8:30! Pretty crazy. Who knew that eating too much made you really tired.
Hancock, Rated PG13
This movie is about a guy who has super powers and tries to help but does more damage than anything. He ends up saving a guy's life who is an image consultant and they try to improve Hancock's public image so that people don't hate him. There were a few parts in the movie that were kind of slow but I enjoyed the movie for the most part.
1 comment:
I totally ate too much. Nothing new there. It's not Thanksgiving if I don't feel completely sick after eating.
Post a Comment