Sunday, November 9, 2008

Baby pictures

A while ago I mentioned that I was screwed in the baby picture department.  Everyone had cute baby pictures and mine make me look kind of weird.


Sariah was a cute baby with big eyes.
Me, someone thought it was a good idea to put me on brown carpet and do sepia coloring.  I'm looking kind of dark but at least my eyebrows are looking good.  How your eyebrows look can make or break a picture.
Becca was such a cute baby.
Nephi was so cute.  Kalia looks just like him.  I'll post a picture at the end of this post.
Rachel is looking pretty happy in this picture.  Maybe because my mom made her this cute dress to wear.  I was so jealous of that dress when I was little.
Kalia looks just like her daddy!

1 comment:

Becca Brown said...

I was jealous of Rachel's dress too. She was soooo spoiled!