This is me, my cousin Amanda and Becca. The back of the photo says May 25, 2001. Is this your graduation Amanda? Anyways, we were shopping and decided to dress up in these denim jumpsuits since it was the whole JLo era. How am I the oldest and yet the shortest one in this picture? What I'm not understanding is why we didn't buy those denim jumpsuits. Those things were down right sexy. Not only that, denim jumpsuits will never go out of style and it would have been a good investment.
Ha ha! I love this photo of Becca. I don't know how or why we decided to stick the spoon on your nose but it was clearly a brilliant idea that I will enjoy for a lifetime. Unfortunately I couldn't find the pictures of us making out with the marshmallow Peeps. :(
3 comments:
I almost peed my pants when I saw the jumpsuit picture. Hilarious! I totally forgot about that. We look so hot. I don't know why we didn't buy those. If I remember correctly, I wasted my money on a J. Crew dress that I still have and wear.
Oh, the Hogi Yogi spoon. Or as Season and I used to call it, the chastity spoon. I think we had to use tape to get the spoon to stay.
Oh, yeah. I forgot. Isn't the reason why it's called the chastity spoon because no guy would want to kiss you while it's on your nose? I guess the same rule applied when we called our ugly glasses "birth control". Ha ha! Good times.
SHUT UP! That picture is awesome and I'm with Becca....it makes me laugh! ha ha ha.....that is just funny, oh the memories! And yes, that was when I graduated....a long time ago! ha ha.
Post a Comment