These pictures are for Janalyn and Season. I was digging through some old photos and saw these pictures of you guys. You two are awesome!

I'm not sure what inspired this picture but you guys are looking quite sassy. Oh look, there's my flower Savers shirt that Becca stole when she moved to Minnesota on that bench.


I think this is one you guys sent Becca and me when you moved to Idaho. Remember the old gang sign? I think it was Janalyn, me and our friend Kara that made up the triangle in the middle to stand for "love triangle" for the three of us. Then someone came up with the idea to have the fingers open on the sides since our love triangle was open to other members which included Becca and Season and a few others. We would also call each other "lover" on occasion. People probably thought we were strange for calling each other that, which is why the gang sign came in handy.

Remember how you guys named your cars "The Love Boat" and "Wet Dream"? It was only fair for you guys to give our car the name "Blue Balls". Becca's arms look unnaturally tan in this photo.
1 comment:
Oh, the good ol' days. I miss the mitters. We had so much fun together.
P.S. I still have the flower shirt. I haven't worn it in years, but I can't part with it.
Post a Comment