Saturday, November 8, 2008

Christmas Pictures Bloopers

  I was looking at the Christmas photos that we took last year and I couldn't stop laughing.  Like I said before, we ended up taking Hugo's pictures separately since he wasn't cooperating.    He wouldn't sit still and look at the camera.  In 90% of the photos we took (and we took a lot), Chris is gritting his teeth and strangling Hugo to try and hold his head still.  The look on Hugo's face in all these pictures are hilarious to me, or maybe you just had to be there to fully appreciate it.  It's about time to think about what we are going to do this year.  I'm thinking, maybe something not in front of the tree.
Chris has Hugo in a head lock.
Hugo just wanted to roll around on the ground.
Hugo is funny.  Chris is trying to hold his head still.
Hugo is clearly being strangled in this picture.  
Hugo showing his not so happy face while Chris has him in a head lock.  All of us have a funny look on our faces.  What would people have thought if we had this picture on our Christmas cards?

2 comments:

Amanda Stephan said...

LOVE THEM! And yes, they are hilarious! I think Hugo wanted to roll around on the carpet because you never let him in there! ha ha ha.

Abish said...

Chris lets Hugo in the house every once in a while. We let him sleep in the garage for about a week last winter because it was so cold and he loved it so much he wouldn't come out. Also Hugo was a little confused with the Christmas tree in the house last year and decided to pee on it. I was so mad. He did this right after Chris gave a speech to me about keeping Hugo in the basement. This is why he ended up in the garage and not in the house to sleep. Chris was mad at Hugo for proving him wrong when he said he would be fine sleeping in the house.