Saturday, November 22, 2008

What a Pooh Head!

Every so often at work we get costumes sent in for different events, mostly story times for the little kidlets.  We had a Winnie The Pooh costume and one of the other Merchandise Managers, Danielle, had to wear it for today's story time.  Afterward we had fun trying on the head and taking pictures.  It was pretty funny.  This is me by the way.  I love how my belly is all bloated in this photo, just like Winnie's.  We had a potluck lunch today at work and I think I had one too many treats!  ha ha!  Actually, this picture could start some rumors.  If I were a celebrity, an expert would be saying that I am about 5 months preggers right now.  I'll have to quote Eva Langoria Parker by saying "I'm not pregnant, I'm just fat!"  Who knew it would be so much fun to work in a bookstore?!!

No comments: