Friday, November 7, 2008

Random pictures


This is Hugo from last Christmas.  He is wearing a scarf if you can't tell.  He was so bad when we were trying to take family pictures that he ending up getting his picture taken by himself.  He looks so serious in this photo.  It cracks me up.

I realize that I don't have any pictures of myself posted on my blog so here's a few I dug up.  Unfortunately there aren't any current ones so I'll have to get to work and take some I guess.
This is a picture of Chris and I when we first started dating.  Look how young we look!  I believe this is about 8 years ago.  
This picture is a few years ago at his cousin's wedding.  This cousin is now divorced so this can't be too current of a photo.  Ha ha.  Look how affectionate my little monkey is being.  Chris says I have baby sized teeth and he hates it when I don't show all my teeth when I smile.  I'm kind of doing it in this photo.  He says it looks scary when I do it.
This picture is from last May when we went to visit Sariah, Steven and Ben in Virginia.  This is Rachel, Becca, and me.  In case anyone didn't already know that.

1 comment:

Amanda Stephan said...

Love the pics....and love Hugo with the scarf on!