Monday, November 17, 2008

Mexican Mafia

I said I have crazy dreams and this time it wasn't about kids stealing tithing money.  Last night was a pretty restless night.  I kept waking up several times starting at 2:30am.  With all this stop and go sleeping I still managed to have a crazy dream.  
Filename: j0250734.wmfKeywords: bad guy, bad guys, crimes ...File Size: 35 KBFilename: j0384170.wmfKeywords: businesses, dollar signs, money bags ...File Size: 12 KB
I was at home (except it was more like our old apartment) and I hear a car pulling up to the house.  I look out the window and think "Crap!"  I tell my sister Becca who is there with me to hide in the bedroom and I crawl out into the living room.  For some reason I was going to hide behind the front door thinking they wouldn't look there.  (unless they kick it open and smash me right?) The front door was ajar and so they didn't have to break in.  In walks my old friend Sharidan who sees me crawling on the floor and asks me where the money is.  I tell her we didn't have any because the Mexican Mafia took it the day before and asked her if she saw the car with the bullet ridden bodies in it outside the house.  She said no and was pretty bummed out that she was here to rob me and I didn't have anything to rob.  She then asked me about a settlement I was supposed to be getting from Walmart and I told her that it was going to be wire transfered and that I wouldn't have it in my house.  Yes, this dream is making complete sense right now.  Then she proceeded to tell me how disappointed she was because of all the preparation she had done.  She said she and her sister Heather spent all day yesterday packing up the truck full of guns.  I went on to tell her that if she was planning on doing home invasions that a good time to do it would be in the very early morning while people were still asleep.  As we are having this conversation, a few guys (one of them is the Brinks guy who picks up our bank deposits at work) come in with guns and start looking around.  I tell them that they are too late, that damn Mexican Mafia!  So the guys end up getting in my closet,  where I apparently have boxes and boxes of bullets and shotgun shells, and start dumping them into a pillowcase.  Pretty interesting!

Background on this dream is, last night Chris was telling me what he would do if he had 100 million dollars and we were watching Gangland about asian gangs in the Twin Cities who did a smash and grab on a gun store, also we were watching The Ten Commandments of the Mafia on the History Channel I think.  

No comments: