Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thank goodness for Digital cameras

I'm so glad for the ability to delete pictures on digital cameras and for the quality of photos they take.  Digging through my photos there were a lot of bad pictures taken, mostly by Becca.  Her photography skills have improved greatly.  Good job Steve, you've taught her well.  Anyways, here's some more silly pictures.
This picture is when we were baby sitting Chris' niece and nephew, Sadie and Alex, while his sister and brother in law were in Mexico in June.  I didn't know this picture was on my computer until I found it months later but it made Chris and I laugh.  Sadie is hilarious and I love how Alex is wrapped up in watching cartoons in the background.
I came home from work one day and Chris showed me this picture.  This is of him and his brother Taylor messing around with the photo booth on my computer.  Taylor's mouth scares the crap out of me because it looks like a black hole and Chris' face is just too deformed, there's just no other way to say it.
The boys messing around again.  
Me, back in the day.  I was a junior in high school.  This is the "Word to your mother" dance move I'm doing.
This is from choir tour one year.  Me, Becca and our friends Keri and Alesa.  We shared rooms while on tour and decided that our room would get arm tattoos.  One guy at 6 flags asked us if they were real.  Yeah right!  Every year we'd do something crazy as roommates.  We also had old school jerseys this year.  Another year me and my friend bought matching Mickey Mouse bras from Disneyland.
For the love of Stephen's Hot Chocolate.  It is the best!  I'm looking kind of freaky in this picture.  I was obsessed with eyebrows in high school and would pluck mine all the time.  This is when you know you've over done it, when they disappear in pictures.
Yikes!  I was a freaky looking kid.  This was halloween obviously.  We painted pumpkins instead of carving them and here I'm displaying my handy work with a seriously retarded face.
This is the LLCoolJ peace/kiss/wink.  I think Season and Janalyn would do this all the time which is where this is coming from.
The only thing in this picture that is stranger than the fact that I look Asian, is the fact that this game is called "Snuggle Bumms Family".  What exactly is a Snuggle Bumm and what kind of game is this?  This is Sariah and Becca in the picture.
If you liked the first JLo picture then you'll love this one.  There was quite a selection of denim jumpsuits in that store and we were happy to model them.  One shoulder strap is not a good look on me, and what the heck is Becca doing?
Another picture of Chris strangling Hugo for pictures.  Like I said, Hugo's had a rough life but he's still as cute as ever!
At first glance you may think there is nothing amiss in this photo but I'll point out what's so funny about this picture.  This is the day Sariah went into the MTC.  Everyone except me is wearing a white shirt and I'm wearing a red shirt.  So? You may ask.  Well I'm the black sheep in the family and therefore we called me the devil in this photo.
The devil again.  Some things never change.
This is me making out with a Happy Gilmore video.  Yes that is a VHS.  I was in love with Adam Sandler back then.  Chris reminded me of Adam Sandler when we first started dating.  Hmmmmm, maybe that's why I married him.  He is in shock right now over this revelation.  Chris said this shirt is weird but it's kind of the GPS thing except it wasn't from a thrift store.  Chris also said I was a weirdo when I was young.

2 comments:

steve-o said...

The devil. I always said you were devious.

Amanda Stephan said...

What was that game??? Scary! I love that they call you the devil in those pics....funny!