Friday, November 21, 2008
Talking to Myself
Nobody's left any comments on my blog for a while and I feel like I'm talking to myself. Geez! If I thought I was socially awkward before.....I don't know what this means! Give me a quick hello if you're out there anybody! You can leave comments, even if it just says how stupid I am....and then I'll delete it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm glad that all the comments I've left recently have been so valued.
I wasn't referring to your comments about all my spelling errors! ;-)
You're still bitter about that? I made ONE comment. Sheesh.
Are you feeling old? Like sometimes you'd like to quit because nothing ever seems to fit? Are you hangin' around with nothing to do but frown? Do rainy days and Mondays always get you down?
Your funny, I feel the same way, I'm just not brave enough to say anything! I read your blog religiously :) that makes me sound pretty lame. I just get too lazy to leave comments. I guess I'm more of a blog stalker. I wanted to tell you your pictures are really cute, you make a very cute couple. I really like your wedding picture!
Thanks everyone for commenting!
Steve- I'm very bitter. My spelling is a sore spot for me. I lay in bed crying at night because my spelling is so horrible!
Becca-That's funny you said that because that's what was going through my head ever since I typed "Talking to myself". The sad thing is "nothing never seems to fit" is ringing so true for me right now. Yikes. Carpenters Rule!
Holly-Thanks for reading my blog. I am a total blog stalker too so don't feel too bad. I also love looking at your photos so keep on posting! :)
Yes, here I am reading your blog. It's very cute! It's fun keeping in touch...finally.
Post a Comment