Friday, November 14, 2008

New blog look

I stayed up until about 2am last night tinkering with my blog.  I know, I'm a looser.  I decided I was bored of my background and that I need to get into the holiday spirit, which is why I chose a holiday theme.  I also changed the name of my blog.  Chris named it for me and I'll stick with it for now.  I also added a few photos on the sidebar.  What do you think of the new changes?

I've changed the name of my blog again since this post.  This is what happens when you have nothing better to do.  I'll probably continue to rename it a thousand times.

9 comments:

steve-o said...

Looks good, but I don't like the new name. It's not very "Abish" to me.

Abish said...

And what would an "Abish" name be?

steve-o said...

Start with "devious" and go from there.

Abish said...

I changed it, is this one "Abish" enough? I'm not quite sure how to work the word "devious" in. Besides, I think I'm less devious now a days.

steve-o said...

If "Abish" = "misspelling", then yes, it is.

Abish said...

Mission accomplished then, but I did fix it. Hey, at least I know which they're, their, and there to use in which context, unlike 90% of the population. That gets me every time I see it.

steve-o said...

Yeah, but what about "its" versus "it's"?

Abish said...

Hmm, I don't see that one as often. That doesn't infuriate me as much as using the wrong "your" and "you're".

steve-o said...

The "it's" versus "its" thing is all over the place. 90% of people out there get it wrong.

"Your" versus "you're" is another one. Maybe you and Becca can be friends.