It's funny how people get mad when they find out I voted for Bush and then proceed to blame him for the economic crisis. Now people can't yell at me for voting for McCain since they say he's the same as Bush. Blah blah blah. If McCain is President and the crisis continues, they'll say it's because he is like Bush, if the economy improves, they'll say it was bound to do it anyways regardless of who was elected. If Obama is elected and there is improvement they'll say he is bringing on "change". I just don't want to have to look at that freaky looking wife of his. She's got a mean looking face with mean eyebrows. I think she's had some botox because her face is looking less severe than it was. Maybe there was a survey saying other people like me thought she was freaky looking. This picture isn't even a bad one.
1 comment:
Becca told you wrong. UT does not, if I remember correctly, allow for same-day voter registration.
Either way, you and Chris are bad people. Why do you hate America?
Post a Comment