I can't think of anything that really brought this on. Usually I dream about a combination of things that happen in the day like my mexican mafia dream. The only thing I can think of that might be remotely related was the last time I was in the grocery store. I saw a display of those chocolate oranges that you smash into slices. I love these and took a hard look at the display. Apparently it made more of an impression on me than I thought. I agree that these chocolate creations are quite a treat but nothing to chase anyone with a sword over. Well, maybe because it was the size of a basketball. Now that, on the other hand, would be worth a few lives!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
A Morbid Mind
Ok, so by now you should know I have crazy dreams but lately I've been having dreams about death. The other night I had a dream that Chris was dying and I had no idea where he was. Apparently I was whimpering during the dream and woke Chris up. The same night I had a dream that I was being chased by a killer. I was running all over the place and when I'd see someone and ask for help, they'd stand there like an idiot and then get killed. At one point in the dream I was running with a baby in my arms. I can't remember why, I think it belonged to one of the killer's victims. When the killer finally caught up to me I had a huge stone gem. Apparently this was what he was after. This stone was about the size of a basketball and I grabbed a rock and started smashing it into pieces. When I did this it broke into pieces that looked like slices of an orange. This really made the killer pretty mad and he drew out a sword, yes, a sword! He held it over his head and was about to chop into me, when I said something about him not always being this way. Odd, apparently I knew the killer before he was a killer. After that I woke up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment