Saturday, November 8, 2008

More silly pics

I found the Peeps pictures I was talking about.  I don't know why we were kissing the Peeps and taking pictures of it.  We must have really loved those Peeps.

Becca's a little meaner than me.  Ha ha.  It's funny because when we'd go places I'd say mean things about strangers and then walk off and they'd think it was Becca cause she'd have a scowl on her face.  One time we were shopping and crouched down looking at something and someone practically sat on us.  I said something rude about them and walked off.  Becca was still there when they turned around and they thought it was her and gave her a dirty look.  Ha ha.  This happened a few times.

This is a silly picture Janalyn sent me when she was going to Ricks College, now BYU Idaho.  She wrote "I like what I see!" on the back.  I thought it was funny because it looks like they are holding hands.
"Going in for the kill" is what this picture says on back.  I love this girl!  Seriously one of the funniest people I've ever met.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still try to seduce inanimate objects! Man can I sweet talk a chocolate chip cookie.