Friday, November 14, 2008

Interpret this....

At work we have the drawers of money that go in the registers.  These carry loose change in them and we count them by weighing them at the beginning and end of the work day.  The only time we actually have rolled coin is when it comes from the bank and we add it to a drawer when it's out of coin or low.  In the morning someone has to put these drawers into the registers and then someone pulls them out at the end of the day.  You end up carrying 6-8 of these drawers and they are sometimes heavy.  One day I was putting these drawers into the registers and they fell off the countertop a set them on.  Loose change everywhere!!!  Another time I dropped just one.  I'm clumsy what can I say.  Why am I going on about this nonsense?  I mentioned that sometimes I have crazy dreams that don't make any sense.  Well I had one of those a couple nights ago and this is a bit of background info for this to make any sense.  Here's my dream.

I was carrying these money drawers out somewhere, it wasn't at work, it was an unidentifiable place.  Well I set them down and next thing I know there are tons of little kids everywhere.  These kids were around the age of 5-6.  They started getting into these drawers and messing with the money.  I was getting so mad and trying to get the kids to stop.  A few kids ran off and I chased after them and grabbed a little boy to see if he had any money.  I asked him why he would steal from Heavenly Father.  The little boy then handed over a dollar he took and I went back to the money drawers and started picking them up.   Apparently I it was at church now(it didn't look like a church) and primary had just gotten out which is why the kids were everywhere, and the money was tithing money which is why I made that absurd comment to the boy.  Someone came into the scene and I asked them to help me get the money recounted.

What in the world does this dream mean?  That night I had the dream, I had closed the store and had to count all the money.  That's probably where the money part came from since that was one of the last things I did that day.  The rest of this dream is a mystery to me.  Any ideas?

2 comments:

steve-o said...

My interpretation is that you need to stop sinning.

Abish said...

good call. ha ha