So I'm getting a little carried away with all my old photos but it's too much fun. Becca and I had some good times in high school and thinking back, she was probably my best friend. Even though she stole my clothes all the time, it was fun to goof around and dress her up and do her makeup since she never wore any. I apologize in advance for the quality of these photos. I never claimed to be a photographer plus I had bad lighting in my room.

Becca is wearing Sariah's friend Stephanie's prom dress. This dress reminded me of Gone With the Wind and should have had a hoop skirt. It was pink if you can't tell, with lots of ruffles. I had the giant butterfly hanging from my ceiling which I got from Kmart. It was part of the spring decorations they had and I stole one when they took them down.

Becca is showing off her muscles in this picture. Chris said she doesn't look like she has any muscles but she had some nice guns back in the day. She does look silly with the tank and beanie. Ha ha.

This was the result of me trying to turn Becca into a model one day. I did her hair and makeup and then took pictures of her. What do you know....she's wearing my shirt.

Becca making one of her funny faces at Christmas time one year. Ahhh, scary doll collection on the left!

Me and Becca wearing face masks. I think we would do this every so often. I have a green one on and she has a blue one on but you can't really tell. I'm loving the stencil bow border in the hallway. I'm proud to say that wasn't my idea, it was Sariah's. Interior design ideas back then were suspect kind of like that weird picture I have hanging in my room.

Becca trying to look hillbilly or something. She is wearing what we called a GPS. "Granny Pooh Shirt". Back then we'd buy a bunch of stuff from Savers or DI and also stole some of dad's old shirts to wear. Mom threatened to burn our clothes and I got a kick out of telling her "Dad will be mad because this is his". Clever kids. I think that shirt used to be dad's but I could be wrong.

Nice abs Becca. Here is an excellent display of my skills as a photographer, the cord hanging off the camera is in the way. Hey at least it wasn't my thumb or something.

This is from Choir Tour in Las Vegas. Becca is demonstrating her version of a pole dance.

What do you know. Becca and another pole. She's wearing a GP Vest. Ha ha.

Becca is attacking me here. She was always coming into my room. I like how I moved that wretched picture from one wall in my room to the other. Don't worry, I eventually took it down.
5 comments:
I am rolling on the floor because a) these pics are HILARIOUS and b) because you are HILARIOUS! I love that you are sharing these memories and I love the pink dress!! And Becca looks like a thug in the white tank pic!
I thought it was funny too to post all these photos but Becca wasn't so appreciative. These photos were plastered all over her bedroom walls for a few years.
Come on. Some of those pics are embarrassing. Why would I want them on the internet forever? Would you want a pictures of yourself wearing a terrible prom dress saved for posterity?
Embarrassment aside, they are pretty funny pics. We did have lots of fun together.
Oh come on, it's not like it was your Prom dress. Now that would be embarrassing.
Only you and Becca can understand the kind of relationship that Seas and I have!
Post a Comment