Monday, July 14, 2008
Twilight Hour by The Mitch Hansen Band
At work we have been playing this obnoxious CD that some guy made that was inspired by the Twilight series. One of the most despised songs on the CD is the one that I'm posting below. Now.....imagine having to listen to this song a few times a day. The crazy thing is that it has become one of our top selling CD's. Man, those twilight fans are crazy! This song sometimes pops into my head first thing in the morning. How annoying. Also, we have had some customers complain when we play it. Ha ha. I guess the guy that is in charge of the Young Ambassadors (I think this is like a show choir at BYU or UVU? Can't remember which) was in our store one day and complained. He said these guys are awful. I wouldn't put any of them in my group. Well, turns out the band consists of one person......Mitch Hansen. Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I have :) By the way, this video is something another crazy Twilight fan created to go along with the song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. That was awful. Teo could come up with better lyrics.
Post a Comment