Friday, July 25, 2008

Definitions

I had the dictionary out yesterday and Chris decided that he'd look up the word "monkey", which is his nickname I call him.  We laughed really hard when it said: a mischievous person, esp. a child (little monkey); mimic or mock; tamper or play mischievous tricks.  Chris is always trying to play tricks on me, so I guess his nickname suits him.  He doesn't agree with the mischievous part though.  After that he looked up the word "monster", which is what he sometimes calls me.  Monsty for short.  Here's the definition: a misshapen animal or plant; a large hideous animal or thing; huge; extremely large of its kind.  Ouch!  I know I've gained some weight but "extremely large of its kind"?  Yikes!  I think I liked it better when he called me "Sweetie".
Filename: j0303364.gifKeywords: animals, confused, confusion ...File Size: 5 KB  +   Filename: j0141305.wmfKeywords: Bride of Frankenstein, cartoons, monsters ...File Size: 32 KB   =   Filename: j0433140.jpgKeywords: emotions, hearts, iStockphoto ...File Size: 236 KBProvided by: iStockphoto.com

1 comment:

steve-o said...

I thought that nickname applied to someone else.