The Night of the Gun, by David Carr
I started reading this book a while ago because it sounded pretty interesting. It's about a guy that is a reporter who investigates his past as a drug addict in order to create a more accurate autobiography. He interviews people that were in his life in the time of his addiction. At one point he interviews an old friend who recalls one night when they got in a fight and David ended up pulling a gun on him. Well, turns out David always remembering his friend has the one with the gun. As he interviews people he realizes that things did not happen as he always remembered. This book was way to slow for me and I quit reading it. It just got tedious waiting for him to interview each friend, and I wasn't that interested in reading about someones drug use. This is probably one of the few books that I have ever started reading and then lost interest in and didn't finish.
No comments:
Post a Comment