Saturday, July 19, 2008

Out and About

Yesterday a few people at work went to see Mama Mia, but by the time I decided to go, it was already sold out.  Oh well, I'm not in any rush to see it.  I was just trying to make an attempt at not being antisocial.  Anyways, I ended up going over to Kmart to talk to my old boss and coworkers.  We sat and chatted for a while and talked about all the changes that had happened since I left.  Afterwards I headed home and Chris and I went out to dinner with his dad and stepmom at TGIFridays.  Afterward we decided that we were going to see a movie.  We ended up seeing:

Get Smart, Rated PG13
I think everyone knows what this movie is about but if you don't here it goes.  It's about a guy named Max Smart who is an analyst for a secret agency and who wants to be a field agent.  Through a series of events, he gets his wish and is paired with Agent 99 (Anne Hathaway).  Of course he does all this clumsy and silly things along the way while they try to stop some terrorists.  It's pretty funny.  I don't recall if there is much swearing (I'm desensitized so I don't pay attention), it also stay's pretty clean with the exception of a homosexual joke for the most part.  Here is the funniest part of the movie, there is actually a joke about Agent 99 having dusty old ovaries!  I was like, "That's me!"

Unfortunately we were only able to see a late movie and of course previews are now an extra 30 minutes it seems.  I was pretty tired by the time we called it a night after midnight.  Way past my bed time.  Funny how I can't go to sleep when I'm home but seem to get all glossy eyed when I'm out that late.

No comments: