
Today is Chris and my 6 year wedding anniversary. In celebration of our anniversary, I will talk about how Chris and I met. We met back in March of 2000, and believe it or not, we met dragging Spanish Fork main street! I think most everyone who knows us already knows this story. I was with my friend and Chris was with his friend and we saw each other and I think they told us to pull over so that we could talk. We pulled into the parking lot of a dentist office so for a while when people would ask us how we met, we would say we met at the dentist. It's pretty embarrassing admitting that we met dragging Main Street but we're over it now. The window on my car I was driving was broken and wouldn't roll down. Chris' friend got out of the car and was talking to us through the passenger side window and Chris wouldn't even get out of the car. What a stubborn person but it worked because I felt bad for him and got out of the car to go and talk to him since he wasn't even really involved in the conversation. We ended up talking for a while and exchanged phone numbers. After going on a few dates soon after that I became Chris' first girlfriend! It is so crazy to think that it has been over 8 years since we met and that we've been married for 6 years. I couldn't ask for a better husband or a better friend. I love him so much and couldn't imagine how my life would be if he weren't a part of it. He has shown me what it means to truly love someone because of the love that he has for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment