Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Karen Carpenter?


Here's the picture I was talking about earlier, compliments of Becca.  We thought she looked just like Karen Carpenter in this picture.  Don't you see the resemblance?  I think it was mostly the hair that convinced us.

5 comments:

Becca Brown said...

I totally agree. It's all in the hair.

Steve doesn't think this looks like me. I thought the chubby checks were a dead giveaway.

Amanda Stephan said...

Oh it looks like Becca for sure!!! ha ha ha! I love the creepy head floating in the background!

Becca Brown said...

Amanda, you better watch it! That creepy head belongs to me!

I think it's totally awesome and you should start offering it to your clients. Nothing says professional photographer like floating heads in the background.

Amanda Stephan said...

Ha ha ha...maybe you are right! I will offer a special for anyone interested in their own heads floating behind them in their pics! What a great idea Becca! ha ha ha.

Abish said...

You guys are funny. I laughed so hard I cried!