Monday, July 21, 2008

The Booby Blocker!

I was looking at links on a friends website when I came across this little invention.  What first caught me was it's awesome name but upon closer examination........Isn't it just a glorified apron?  It's supposed to give you extra coverage while nursing.  Something I know sooooo much about.  The name is still ingenious.  The Booby Blocker pictured below.  I stole the picture from the website.

3 comments:

Becca Brown said...

The superior coverage comes from the neck tie. Babies like to pull the blankets off of themselves. Not that I would know from personal experience or anything.

steve-o said...

Becca, how do you know this stuff? Get some friends without kids. Sheesh.

Amanda Stephan said...

And the top has a plastic bendy thing in it so you can look down at the baby without having to lift up the booby blocker each time. I know this because my friend's mom started making them.....I hear they are amazing...but I wouldn't know personally! ha ha.