8 TV shows I enjoy watching when I have time and would like to chill:
1. Project Runway. The season is over now :(
2. The Hills. The show is retarded but I watch it anyway.
3. E! News
4. Daily 10
5. The Soup (can you tell I watch the E! channel a lot?)
6. Deadliest Catch. It's not on right now but Chris and I like it.
7. Real Chance at Love. (one of those dating shows on VH1, it's kind of funny.
8. Keeping up with the Kardashians. Yes, I totally watch absolute nonsense when I decide to watch tv.
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Sleep
2. Dream crazy stuff
3. Watch TV
4. Blog
5. Surf the internet
6. Pay bills
7. Cook dinner
8. Eat a frosty!
It was my day off so I didn't do anything productive.
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. My birthday
2. A second stimulus check? I'm crossing my fingers
3. Having Thanksgiving off for once.
4. Christmas
5. The movie The Road
6. Having this weekend off to relax.
7. Having another frosty some time soon.
8. The Twilight movie. Ha ha, just kidding.
8 Things I love about Fall:
1. Cooler weather.
2. Halloween & halloween candy.
3. Daylight savings, sleeping in an extra hour is like a holiday for me.
4. Breaking out the winter wardrobe. There's just more clothing options.
5. Ending of golf season.
6. Fall colors
7. Hugo getting his winter coat, he looks better when he's nice and fluffy.
8. It'd be easier to list what I don't like about fall: snow & ice, start of basketball season, World Series basically any extra viewing of sports by Chris.
8 Things on my wish list:
1. Clothes, that's all I can really think of.
2. A malamute puppy. They are so cute!!! Chris and I keep looking at them and want one really bad.
3. New living room furniture.
4. A nicer looking yard.
5. A never ending supply of cash.
6. My basement finished.
7. A new front loading washer and dryer.
8. A vacation somewhere fun.
8 People I am tagging:
1. Becca
2. Amanda
3. Season
4. Janalyn
5. Sariah
6. Holly
7. Nephi
8. Steve?
Can you tag the person that tagged you? Not that many people read my blog:(
1 comment:
No, you can't tag the person that tagged you. What, do you want them to post the same thing all over again?
Post a Comment