Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Project Runway!
The Project Runway season finale is tonight and I'm so excited! This is one of the few shows that I watch regularly. The good thing about cable is that they rerun everything a million times so that I don't have to stop my life to watch a tv show at it's regular time. This can also be dangerous because they often rerun shows marathon style and it results in me sitting in front of the television for several hours at once and completely ruins any productivity for the day. I was looking at the Project Runway website and I didn't know that they show the final 5 contestants at Bryant Park. It makes sense because if only the final 3 showed then it would ruin the show since Fashion Week already happened. My favorite designer is Leanne but I also like Kenley. The guy named Keith that was from Salt Lake who was eliminated earlier in the season was an idiot. I'm just amazed at the creativity and skill that it takes to be on the show. To come up with a design out of nowhere and sew it in a day is truly amazing not to mention making outfits out of random objects. I wish I could sew but was already made clear earlier that I couldn't be trusted to make my own curtains. Is anyone else a fan of the show?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this show. I haven't watched the finale yet. It's sitting on my DVR just waiting for me, so don't spoil it for me anyone! I also like Leanne, but I don't think I would wear her clothes. I might wear Kenley's though.
Seriously, you need to get yourself Tivo or something. I can't live without mine.
Post a Comment