Here's a cute little picture of me and Sariah when we were little. I guess we were cooking or maybe Sariah was cooking and I was eating. That's probably more accurate. I love how my apron is tied clear up to my armpits.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Little Chefs
Here's a cute little picture of me and Sariah when we were little. I guess we were cooking or maybe Sariah was cooking and I was eating. That's probably more accurate. I love how my apron is tied clear up to my armpits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is this one of the pics I scanned while in WA? Man, I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I started that project.
Abish,
You girls were soo cute! (And still are) By the way, I'm pumped that you are into books, so I can finally get some good tips on literature! keep that up!
~Janalyn a.k.a Fellow Carpenters lover
Becca- Yes, this is one of the ones you scanned. Now, all we have to do is get Sariah to scan all the ones we hauled to Virginia last May! Carpenters Rule!
Post a Comment