Sunday, October 12, 2008
The Power of Sophisticates
There was this guy that I would see all the time when I worked at Kmart. He was always wearing headphones and listening to music. If you'd ask him a question, he'd ignore you. He'd never respond to anything you'd say. In fact, I wondered if this guy could even talk. Last Sunday I was at work and he came in and I was at the registers. Low and behold, the first words that I hear him speak in all these years ends up being, "Can I get a Penthouse magazine?" Pretty amazing. Then he proceeds to explain that he's looking for anything special edition. I didn't know that porn could cure the mute. The draw of the dirty mag was too strong to remain mum. After spending $20 on mags, he left. About a half hour later I saw him at the registers again. Hmm. Creepy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment