Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cover Image
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
I really enjoyed this book but it took me a while to get through it since I started listening to it on audio to and from work and then finally finished it by book.  It's about a girl who finds an old book in her father's library with a mysterious letter inside.  When she finally gets the nerve to question her father about it a tale begins to unfold about a search for Dracula's tomb and about her mother who died when she was a baby and who her father never talked about.  This book is a mixture of history, mystery and suspense and keeps you wondering if they find Dracula and what happens to the girl's mother.

I'm so glad I posted something else because it was freaking me out whenever I pulled up my blog and that creepy clown was staring at me.

No comments: