Stephen King's It
This was one of the scariest movies I've ever seen. I haven't seen it in a long time and the ending is kind of cheesy but the beginning of this movie is totally freaky. That clown is the creepiest thing ever!
The Sixth Sense
I haven't seen this movie since it was in theaters since Chris hates the kid in the movie. I just remember this scaring me when I saw it though. The freakiest part was when he was in his tent of blankets and the ghost starts pulling it down.
Poltergeist
What can be scarier than having your house built on a graveyard. Yuck. The creepiest parts are when the little boy's puppet comes to life and when the mom falls into the unfinished swimming pool with all the dead bodies.
Darkness Falls
Okay, so when you think about how this movie is about a tooth fairy who kills you if you peek at her when she gets your tooth, it sounds lame. The movie has it's scary parts, at least for me. The tooth fairy will try to kill you when you are in the dark, plus she is freaky looking, wearing a mask. The morning after I saw this movie I had to go to work pretty early. It was still dark. The bathroom light bulb burned out as I was getting ready, and the the porch light burned out too. I made a run for it to get to my car (we lived in the apartment back then). Of course it was absolute nonsense to think something was going to get me but that was one of the tooth fairies tricks in the movie, to make the lights go out so she could get you. It freaked me out.
The Shining
I think the scariest thing in this movie is probably the mom. She is freaky looking.
Candyman
I was in Jr High when I saw this movie. Becca and I watched it at a friend's house who lived down the street from us. After the movie was over, it was pretty late and we had to walk home in the dark. We were so scared that when the wind blew a cardboard box down the street, we took off running.
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
I find people getting possessed by the devil a very scary topic. I watched a show about the first documented exorcism and I was so scared I had to say a prayer to fall asleep. I also kept the lights on all night.
Thir13en Ghosts
What can be scarier than one ghost? Try 13 ghosts! There are some pretty freaky ghosts in this movie and I wouldn't want them coming after me.
House on Haunted Hill
The scariest thing in this movie for me was when they showed the ghosts on the tv screen and they were moving really jerky. It gives me the creeps.
The Ring
Okay, this movie is kind of lame, but it was back in the time of VCRs and we watched it on VHS. The little girl is just freaky and I wouldn't want to be in that well with the dead body of a ghost. Also, the people looked gross after the little girl killed them.
The Amityville Horror
This movie is scary and I don't like the evil spirit in the basement. It gives me the creeps just thinking about it.
Jeepers Creepers
Just kidding. I didn't think this movie was scary and I thought it was pretty lame how they used the catchy old ditty in the movie.
Lady in White; The Changeling
We always watched these in Jr High whenever someone had a party. I don't know why. After you watch them a million times, it looses the excitement.
Flowers in the Attic
I don't know why I thought this movie was scary when I was little but that mean old grandmother was poisoning the kids and had already dug their graves.
Critters
I don't remember much about this movie since we saw it back in Walla Walla while we were in elementary school. I just remember our Aunt Rosanne telling us that she once saw a critter in the basement of our grandparent's house. Not only that, I think she also saw their red eyes in the backyard. I remember Grandma Sjoberg yelling at her for telling us this right before we went to bed.
Troll
I don't remember much of this movie either since I wasn't really supposed to be watching it since I was too young. I do remember a ball bouncing down the stairs to the basement where it was nice and dark and the troll was hiding, also I think the troll had a ring with a needle on it or something. Also that crazy troll was running around an apartment building or something. Whatever actually happened in the movie, it freaked me out.
Well, that's enough scary movie talk for now. It's time for me to go to bed. Perfect, since all these movie covers have totally started freaking me out. What are some of the scariest movies you've seen?
1 comment:
We actually watched The Changeling before walking home from Missy's. It also happened to be one of the few times that the door was locked when we got home. I remember being so freaked out, especially when that box blew across the road.
The IT clown freaks me out too. I used to love watching scary movies, but so much anymore.
Post a Comment