Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family outing

Friday after I got off work, Chris and I went to a movie and dinner with Mom, Rachel and her boyfriend John.  We went to see:
Cover Image
Body of Lies, Rated R
This movie had a lot of bad language and violence.  It's about a CIA agent who works in the Middle East and gathers intelligence on terrorists.  He gets caught in between our own intelligence agency and the Jordanian  intelligence agency.  This movie is based on a book by David Ignatius.  I thought it was a pretty good movie. 

2 comments:

steve-o said...

Why did you think it was good?

I saw it on Friday. I give it a B. The concept was interesting, but I thought it was a thinly veiled attempt to be preachy about U.S. policy toward the Middle East and allies. I also thought the ending was anti-climactic, like what I would get from a European film. Did he get the hot Iranian girl? Did he stay in the Middle East? What did he do next? We want to know.

Abish said...

At any rate, I would not want to be captured by terrorists.