I miss dressing up for Halloween. It's just not as fun anymore if you're not a kid and you don't have kids. Here's some old pictures from past Halloweens. I love hearing what people were for halloween. I think one time someone in Chris' family was wrapped up in tin foil and was "leftovers" for Halloween. Pretty funny.

This is Rachel. I'm not sure what she is supposed to be but she has some cute red shoes on.

Here's Nephi as Batman. I'm not sure how he could see out that mask. It was a little big.

Sariah is supposed to be a gypsy. I think she's a little clean to be a gypsy.

This is Becca as a Smurf.

Here's Sariah as some kind of vampire or something and me as Raggedy Ann. I loved Raggedy Ann when I was little. I have no idea why. Someone had a heavy hand when they put our makeup on.

This year we all look like Witches and Nephi is a pumpkin. From left to right: Becca, me, Sariah, our cousin Sa and Nephi.
2 comments:
I love that almost all of those pics are in front of Grandma and Grandpa's couch and that we have the same couch in all of our Halloween pics...so priceless! hee hee.
If you were impressed by the couch, you should be proud to know that the picture of the temple in the pictures of Nephi and Sariah is still in the same place.
Post a Comment