
Enya, And Winter Came.....
Already mentioned this before. A pretty good Christmas CD.

Josh Groban, Noel
I have this CD, I got it for free at work because it actually came out last year and I got it after we quit playing it. Not bad, if you're a Josh Groban fan, or a Christmas fan.

Mannheim Steamroller, Christmasville
This CD was playing and I was like "What are we listening to?!" I really don't know how I feel about this CD. There are quite a few from The Grinch and it really threw me off.

David Archuleta
I haven't been an American Idol fan since Season 2 and I didn't watch any of the last season. I do admit that the song "Crush" is catchy and I kind of like it. It's not because this kid is from Utah, I promise! I didn't get all crazy over what's her name that was on AI and sang in the Mormon version of Pride and Prejudice. Anyone remember her name? Anyways..... this is not a bad CD, I don't mind listening to it occasionally at work.

Beyonce, I am Sasha Fierce
We aren't playing this CD at work but I decided to just throw this on here. I'm not a big Beyonce fan. She is weird. Okay, we get that she has an alter ego named Sasha, she told us a million times already! Did she really have to go and make an album by Sasha? I don't understand why she keeps wearing that weird metallic glove in public, in music videos and during performances. I find her song "If I were a boy" annoying. Didn't Ciara come out with a song called that already? I don't like how she said she gained 10 pounds to play Etta James in a movie. Was Etta James a size 4 or 6? I hate that she is campaigning to play Wonder Woman! I don't like her as an actress! Why do people say she is so good? I don't think she should have her own clothing line. Have you seen what this girl wears? I don't know much about fashion but I'm not going to start taking tips from anyone wearing one metal glove, belly chains and hideous sequins dresses over and over again!

Britney Spears, Circus
Why not express my annoyance about Britney too while I'm at it?! Why did Britney get all those MTV awards for her last album? She didn't get any during the height of her career and now they feel bad for her and reward her for her worst effort to date! Now she rips off Christina Aguilera's circus idea that she did on her Back To Basics album. Her second disc starts off with a circus theme and is followed by the song "Welcome to the Greatest Show" (this is where I got the name of my blog). Her concert also had a circus theme in one part and so did her video for the song "Hurt". I know artists just copy each other and ideas just get recycled over and over but did she have to do it so soon while the predecessor is still fresh in our minds? Oh and her song "Womanizer" is a total earworm. I hear it once and it starts to eat at my brain for most of the day. By the way, we aren't going to play this CD at work.
1 comment:
I can't stand Beyonce either. She seems so fake. Plus, she's the poster child for what not to wear.
Post a Comment