We bought a puzzleball from my work the other day and Sunday night Chris decided to put it together. You can't really tell from the picture, but the pieces are pretty small. Chris started it while I was reading and then I fell asleep. A while later I woke up and he hadn't really made a dent in it. He was working on it for several hours while watching the Spurs game. It was the most quiet I have ever heard him while watching the Spurs play! ha ha. It also helped that they were winning too. For anyone who has ever been at our house while Chris is watching sports, you know what I'm talking about. He yells at the tv, claps really loud, and sometimes jumps around. It's kind of funny but not when the window's open. One time the window to the family room was open and I had to shut it because Chris was yelling profanities at the tv as loud as he could! I told Chris he should put puzzles together while watching sports from now on since he was so mellow. After the game was over, Chris was still doing the puzzle so I started to help him. He had pieced together all the land pieces and only had the ocean and small islands left. It is almost impossible to put these pieces together! I worked on the Polynesian Islands claiming I was piecing together my homeland. After a while we gave up on trying to figure it out and flipped the pieces over to put it together by number. The pieces are all numbered on the back so that you can tell which pieces connect to each other. Even doing that took a while. We had 3 major pieces that we tried to put together and it was pretty hard. They kept falling apart when we tried connecting them. After we got it together Chris looked at the instructions which said to start at the bottom and build your way up to the top. Yeah right! This would be easy if you cheated from the start and put it together by number. Overall it was pretty fun, I learned that I really didn't know much about my "homeland" and the little miracle worker kept Chris calm while watching the game.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment