Monday, December 8, 2008

Last week I decided to rent some movies.  I swear the movies that I've been watching lately are way old news and everyone's already seen them.  Hey, we don't go to the movies very often.Cover Image
WallE, Rated G
I rented this movie because Chris has been wanting to see it since he saw the previews.  I heard that children didn't really like the movie and it was no surprise why.  The movie had virtually no dialogue and was kind of slow.  The funny thing about the movie was the fact that the humans had become so lazy and fat that they couldn't even walk.  Not only had the humans become fat, they had let the machines think for them and they were dumber than rocks.  I was also wondering how these fat idiots were going to get rid of all the trash on Earth that had made it previously uninhabitable and the reason why they left in the first place.  The movie was cute but felt like a "Save the Earth" commercial overall.  
Cover Image
Prince Caspian, Rated PG
I heard this was pretty good and I enjoyed The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.  The kids are brought back to Narnia unexpectedly and find that over a thousand years has past in Narnia since they left.  Narnia has been conquered by other humans and the Narnians have been in hiding and thought to be extinct.  Prince Caspian's uncle tries to murder him for the throne and turns into a war when Caspian allies himself with the Narnias.  I enjoyed the movie but found the size of the older sister Susans lips.  I found Lucy to be less obnoxious looking than the first movie.  I heard that Prince Caspian was really good looking.  Ha ha.  I kind of thought his accent was distracting at times.
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Susan pictured above.  This is not a good example of her lips being particularly distracting but you get the idea.  You kind of have to see them in action.
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
The older Lucy is slightly less weird looking than the younger one below.  What do you think?  It must be just British people.  Some of them are just weird looking in general.  I think it's the nose.  It kind of reminds me of a pig snout.  Like Susan's lips, you just have to see it in action to understand.
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the WardrobeThe Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Prince Caspian.  Let's just say he's still young but is easy on the eyes.  ha ha!

2 comments:

Thompson's said...

Ha ha I watched Prince Caspian on Sunday. My son loves all things with Narnia, as well as knights, kings, and lions. Danny asked Tristen if there were cute girls in it, and I said that Prince Caspian is pretty hot. Tristen would not admit to liking the girls and he thought it was silly that I would say someone was hot.

Becca Brown said...

I totally agree with you about Susan and Lucy. Overall, Susan was more irritating and Lucy was more bearable.