Thursday, December 11, 2008

Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott: Book Cover
Living Dead Girl, by Elizabeth Scott
I decided to read this book because a girl from work said it looked interesting.  I flipped through the pages and it had large print and really short chapters.  I decided to read it since it wouldn't take very long.  It only took a few hours to finish it.  It's about a girl who is kidnapped at age 10 and lives with the kidnapper for 5 years.  He molests her regularly and abuses her.  He also tries to make her appear to be younger than she is, since he is attracted to kids.  He makes her wax her pubic hair off and starves her so that she stays under 100 pounds.  This book is a little dark and depressing for a teen fiction book.  I was kind of surprised.  I don't know if I'd recommend it but if you're curious, it won't take long to read.

No comments: