I'm not sure why I put off reading the sequel to The Maze Runner, since I loved it so much. This book did not disappoint! At least, that is, until the end when it leaves you sitting on the edge of your seat! This series, in my opinion, is better than The Hunger Games because it doesn't seem to fizzle with each book. The same intensity in The Maze Runner continues throughout the entire sequel. This is one of those books you can't put down.
Click here for my review of The Maze Runner.
Thomas and the Gladers survive the Maze and are relieved to be rescued from the members of the group called WICKED, that put them there. Emerging into the real world, they find out that it has been scorched by the sun and a deadly disease has claimed many of the population. Even with all this going on, they are relieved that the test seems to be over. Or is it? They wake up one morning to find that their "rescuers" are dead and realize that surviving the Maze was the easy part.
2 comments:
So I'm guessing this is another trilogy. When does the last book come out? I like to wait until all the books are out before reading them.
It is a trilogy. Not sure when the third one is set to come out but I'll let you know.
Post a Comment