Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cute Kid Tent Idea

I was searching the internet for homemade tent ideas. I'm thinking of making Gus Gus a little tent to go over his dog bed so that he'll sleep in his own bed. He likes to lay under the recliner when you have a blanket and it makes a little cave underneath. I thought this idea was really cute and wanted to share since I know some of you guys are crafty. These are on Etsy but it looks pretty easy to make. You just drape it over a card table. Don't worry. I'm not making something this elaborate for a dog! The photos are cut off on here so here's the link if you want a better look.
At the Beach Card Table Playhouse, Personalized, Custom Order
Construction Site Card Table Playhouse,  Personalized, Custom Order

1 comment:

Becca Brown said...

These look like a lot of work. I would only make one of these for my own kid. Or if someone paid me a lot.