Saturday, July 25, 2009

Workout: One on One Training with Jackie

Workout: One-On-One Training With Jackie with Jackie Warner: DVD Cover
I used to watch this show on Bravo so I decided to get this video.  I really like it.  Equipment needed are dumbbells and a mat if you exercise in a carpet free room.  The workout is divided into 3- 2o minute segments, upper body, lower body and core.  Before starting the video, you can choose which segments you want to do and the DVD player will play the ones selected.  Like I mentioned before, I hate workouts that require a lot of coordination and have a dance-like quality.  I don't want to spend the entire workout stumbling around trying to do the moves.  Half the time I'm just standing there staring at the TV trying to figure out what to do with my feet.  Throw arm movements in the mix and I'm screwed.  All exercises are easy enough to do and are difficult enough to get a workout.  I did have to pause a few times because I'm out of shape and my muscles were seriously burning!  Overall I'm satisfied with it and was sore the following day.  

No comments: