I tried these out of curiosity. They were only $9.99 at Target.

It worked, it didn't hurt. It kind of made me nervous thinking I was taking a cheese grater to my foot. Only thing about this was that the shavings sometimes fell out. Absolutely disgusting!

Sorry if there are any guys reading this. I know you are dying to find a solution to your bra strap problems! I hate when my bra straps slide down off my shoulders while I'm at work. Very annoying. I tried this a few times and it felt a little weird where it sat on my back. I'm too retarded to put it on myself and broke one trying to adjust it lower. I'm mainly too lazy to put it on in the morning so I haven't really given it much of a chance. Oh, and I don't think it adds a full cup size, maybe a little more cleavage. ha ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment