
I saw this opening week at the IMAX theater with some friends. We sat way too close and I was uncomfortable for most of the movie. There was a lot of action and it was hard to tell what was going on when you had to look from left to right constantly to try to take in the whole picture. Why do they make the seats so close in an IMAX? Stupid! The movie ended up inducing nausea and migraines for a few people. The movie was okay but I wasn't impressed. I did notice that Megan Fox was given some extra face time. One scene in particular was ridiculous when she was leaning over a motorcycle at a sexy angle instead of crouching down like a normal person. There were of course the slow motion running scenes. I don't like her, she is an Angelina Jolie wannabe. One question comes to mind when considering the movie, why does the All Spark produce only Decepticons? Why not produce Autobots? Does this mean that all life created in their world starts out inherently evil and then chooses to be good? Maybe they mentioned this in the first movie but I wasn't paying attention.
2 comments:
Tristen caught on to the same thing, why only Decepticons? If it was mentioned in the first movie he would know because he's watched it a dozen times. To an 8year old the movie was amazing, I thought it was alright. But I didn't have to sit close to an IMAX screen.
Oh good. I have the same thought process as an 8 year old! At least I'm not the only one who thought it.
Post a Comment