Saturday, July 25, 2009

JIllian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism

Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism with Jillian Michaels: DVD Cover
I've never seen an episode of The Biggest Loser but I've heard good things about the workouts.  This workout requires no equipment except for maybe a mat if not exercising on carpet.  The workout is divided into 7 different circuits.  All exercises are doable (no real coordination required) and you can really feel the burn.  I was sore the following day, which is how I measure success when working out.  Highly recommend this video.

2 comments:

Amanda Stephan said...

I think you should copy your workout DVD's for me and I will send mine to you!!! That way we have more of a variety!!! hee hee! Good job on working out...I have been slacking and need to step it up!

Abish said...

Well, I would copy my DVD's but that's illegal. *wink wink*