Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Hangover, Rated R

The Hangover
Chris saw this movie one time with his friends and thought it was absolutely hilarious.  We ended up seeing it together when we went on a double date.  The movie is about a bachelor party gone wrong when the friends wake up the morning after and discover their hotel room trashed, their friend missing and they can't remember anything from the night before.  They spend the remainder of the movie trying to piece together what happened in order to find their friend before he has to get married in a few days.  There is nudity (mostly in the end credits) and gratuitous use of the F-word.  There were some funny parts in the movie but overall I wasn't too impressed.  I don't know if it was my mood, the fact that we were on a double date, or that Chris had made it out to the funniest movie ever made.  Chris said my sense of humor is broken.  Anyone else seen this movie?  I might be the only person I know who didn't think this movie was downright hilarious.

No comments: