Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wanted with James McAvoy: DVD Cover
Wanted Rated R
This movie is about a guy who is pretty much a loser.  One day he gets in between two assassins and his life changes.  The Angelina Jolie character brings him back to a hide out for a secret society of assassins and tells him that his father was an assassin who was just murdered by the other assassin who was trying to kill him.  He starts to train with them so that he can avenge the death of his father.  Other than the language in this movie, I enjoyed it.  I'm not really a fan of James McAvoy though, he just looks annoying to me.  Luckily Angelina Jolie's awesomeness counteracted it, even if she was way too skinny in this movie.  This movie is based on a graphic novel, since it seems movie studios are on a graphic novel bandwagon.

1 comment:

steve-o said...

I watched this one a few weeks ago and thought it bombed. The story was completely ridiculous (Star Trek is more believable) and there was too much action, to the point where it got tiring.