Sunday, February 22, 2009

Book Recommends

Since I have nothing better to do, I decided to redo my Book Recommendation section on the right side of my blog.  I divided my favorite books by category and have included links to my reviews of the book below the picture.  It took a while to go back through all my blog entries in order to do this, so I hope at least one person finds this useful.  Working in a book store, I get a lot of people asking me what I recommend.  Before I actually worked in a book store, I found myself asking the same question.  What to read next?   Now there are so many books I want to read, I can't even decide.  Has anybody ever decided to read a book because of a review I made?

2 comments:

Becca Brown said...

I've read Austenland and The Kite Runner on your recommendation. Loved both. I have The Historian and the Monster of Florence on my "to read" list right now.

Thompson's said...

Your book list makes me wish I had more time to read. I read with my kids and there is no time for reading what I want.