Reader Rating:
This book took me a while to finish. I didn't have much time to read and was only reading a few pages here and there. It also took a while for things to really pick up. I finally decided to finish it today while I had time.
This is the second book in the Millennium Trilogy. Mickael Blomkvist is working on a story about a sex trafficking operation that will expose a bunch of corrupt police officers, judges, and journalists. Weeks before publication, the journalist who approached Mickael with the story, is murdered with this girlfriend. Things take a bizarre twist when Lisbeth Salander's fingerprints are found on the murder weapon. Mickael is in shock and refuses to believe that Lisbeth murdered two of his friends and sets out to prove her innocence. Throughout the book, Lisbeth's story unfolds. You find yourself rooting for the strange skinny girl with a violent streak. By the end of the book, you don't want it to end. I was actually shocked that it ended so abruptly. Good thing the final book comes out in a less than 2 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment