Project Runway: One of my favorites since the very first season. It's awesome how people can whip out designs and sew them in such a short amount of time. My favorite episodes are the ones where they have to make outfits out of random objects. This season there has been a few of those, one where they had to make an outfit out of items from a grocery store and one where they had to make an outfit out of things out of a car.
Tabitha's Salon Takeover: Celebrity hairstylist Tabitha takes over struggling salons in hopes to get them back on the right track. The first episode I watched was about a married couple who started a salon and had invested so much money in it that they only had $7 for food a day to share between the two of them. They were living on rice and beans. Pretty sad.
Million Dollar listing: It follows 3 real estate agents as they sell million dollar homes. I like to look at the houses and marvel at how much they cost. These guys are young and make 6 figures on commissions on each home they sell. It's amazing. On one episode, one guy just turns 21 and another guy looks like he just turned 16 but I don't know how old he is. It just shows you, it's not what you know but who you know.
1 comment:
Your comment on my blog about the Ken Follett books was funny! I didn't think it was r rated but then again I usually skip over the bad parts once I realize what is going on! But I think it's pretty realistic for the times...at least from what we know...they had no morals! And I agree about the villian...I wanted him to die soooo bad because he was so evil!
Post a Comment