Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cover Image
A Lion Among Men by Gregory Maguire
This book is the third book in the Wicked series.  I got about half way into this book and couldn't keep interest.  It took me forever to read even half of it and I kept reading other books while reading it.  Finally I just gave up.  Another girl at work wanted to read it and I told her to just tell me what happens in the end.  The book follows the story of the Cowardly Lion.  I think for now I'll just stick to original Wizard of Oz which I know and love.  In April the Broadway musical version of Wicked will be coming to town and I'm thinking about going but tickets are pretty expensive so I'll have to think about it.  We've been playing the sound track at work and it kind of gets on my nerves at times.

2 comments:

Amanda Stephan said...

Pay the money!!! It is AWESOME! I saw it two years ago and loved it!!!! Better than the book I thought!

Becca Brown said...

I'm going to see Wicked in December. Steve wouldn't take me, so after much huffing and puffing I found some friends to go with me and dropped my own $$$ for a decent seat. It sold out the day tickets went on sale here, so you better get on that right away.