I was looking at a Costco email the other day and saw that Costco has this Image Gallery online where you can choose images and then select what format you want it printed on. You can do poster prints, poster board, and canvas prints. You can also select what size, crop & zoom, etc. Basically what you would do with your own digital photos but with art images. I hate trying to find affordable wall decorations and this seemed like a good price especially since you can customize it yourself and don't have to go from store to store. You can order it online and pick it up in store or have it shipped. Here are a few of my favorites.
I really like a lot of things by Jennifer Kennard.





A few others




4 comments:
I really love the first three! Very pretty!
The first 3 are my favorite too. The first two would look really cute in a nursery.
Ooohhh....are you hinting something to me??? hee hee!
I'm not trying to say I'm pregnant. ha ha. But is it ridiculous to be planning a nursery already?
Post a Comment