This book comes out the end of the month and I got the advance ebook version from a monthly email from Simon & Schuster that sends me advance copies using the same program used to borrow ebooks from the library. They give you until the book's publish date and then it expires and you can't access it anymore. I liked the cover of this book and it's been a while since I've read a teen book so I decided to give it a try. I didn't think it was the most amazing book I've ever read but thought it was okay and it had the element of curiosity going for it where I wanted to know what was going to happen. This might not be the great teen crossover that all adults will love.
Em has a huge crush on her best friend's boyfriend. Over winter break while her friend is on vacation, the two of them hook up. Em feels guilty about betraying her best friend but thinks that her and Zach are meant to be together. Meanwhile, Zach's friend Chase meets the girl of his dreams. The mysterious beauty has two cousins and the three of them have one thing on their agenda, revenge. The girls are spirits called Furies, who carry out vengeance on people who have done something wrong and Em and Chase are the next people on their list.
No comments:
Post a Comment