Monday, September 13, 2010

So little time, So many books!

I have an ever growing list of books that I want to read and it only gets bigger every day. Here are just a few of the books that I've got on my lengthy "to read" list:

Coming Soon!
Out tomorrow!
Sarah's Key is one of my all time favorite books. I'm pretty excited to see what else the author has to offer.
December 2010
This is the sequel to the teen book Incarceron. I've had the advance reader for a week now and might need to pass it on to someone else when I'm done. This pushes it up to next on my reading list when it otherwise would have waited.
November 2010
I've read Kate Morton's other two books, The House at Riverton and The Forgotten Garden, and enjoyed both of them. She seems to be gaining a little in popularity. I'm curious to how her next one will be, even if it's currently rated two stars on BN.com.
October 2010
I loved loved loved The Mazerunner. I can't wait to see what happens next in the series. This time, I won't reread anything. ha ha!

Below are the books that are supposed to be amazing:

This book is described as Sense and Sensibility for the digital age and the author as a modern Jane Austen. I'll be the judge of that!

Mysteries:
This one's about an 11 year old girl turned detective, when a man turns up dead her cucumber bed.
In the Woods by Tana French: Download CoverThe Likeness by Tana French: Download CoverFaithful Place by Tana French: Download Cover
I heard this series was really good. The last one just recently came out this month. In the Woods is about a detective investigating the murder of a 12 year old girl. Her body was discovered in the same place 20 years ago where he was found catatonic with bloody shoes and where his two friends had gone missing.

Classics:
I've tried to read more classics lately and have been really slacking the last month at rotating them in every other book. ;) I've gotten a lot free on my Nook so there's really no excuse. I just need to create the time. Here are a few at the top of my long list of classics.

Teen:
Most of these are based on the covers rather than content. ;)



1 comment:

Amanda Stephan said...

You posted too many books lady....now I feel as if I need to go to the library and request ALL of them! haha...and that's bad considering I should be reading baby books right now! hee hee. I just picked up Mockinjay from the library...we will see how it is!